Friday, May 15, 2009

Middle School Showcase

Last night, Kylee and Kierian's school held a Student Showcase. Kierian had built a CO2 car and I think they will be racing them before the end of the school year. And personally, I think his red, white and blue car was the coolest car there! But then I might be a bit biased;) Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of it:( But I will take one when he races it.


Kylee's drama class put on a play that was really cute. It was about peer pressure and she played a cute "pink lady" pig:) You can watch her in the clip below. She is the one directly to the right of the main character (in case you couldn't tell;)






Other than this little song and dance, she was in one other scene. I tried to take pictures, but she was moving around a lot so they didn't turn out very well.

They were supposed to be at a party...notice the beer bottle and cigarette in her hands...eww! Dave was concerned that she acted a little TOO well during this scene...LOL

I think Kylee is going to be our performer. Maybe a cheerleader, dance team, drama, choir or maybe even just a softball star. She likes being involved and in the midst of it all.

All in all it was a fun night.

2 comments:

southern family said...

she looks so cute! I am with dave, I think I would hate seeing one of my kids with a beer or a smoke?? Even if its for a play??? But she is still darling!

Sally-Ann said...

Talented kids!!! I enjoy hearing about what they have been up to!