Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paying It Forward

Ok to win on another site I had to post this on mine.. Paying it forward The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!If I don't have your home address, please leave it for me. ...and don't forget I get a whole year! SO maybe when you least expect it!!!!

2 comments:

Sally-Ann said...

A gift you say?? Of course, I will comment for a gift! I would comment even if there wasn't a gift involved!!!
Am off to add this to my blog.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

So fun to hear from you! Of course I remember you. I loved your Disney post. We have also loved being able to drive to WDW. Do you know the Pierces? They were in our ward here and are now in Hawaii...they have 3 little girls? I hope you're loving Hawaii...I look forward to stopping by your blog and keeping up with you. I'm also excited to be #2!